Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Bee Late.

How cheesy is that pun? So cheesy. I apologize, but I'm not going to change it, because then I would have to delete this sentence, and I put so much effort into TYPING it. Ok, yes, my block! Rossie, I am sorry I am so late! The fabric you sent was so great, though, and has such excellent texture and dimension from the dying. I really loved the subtle color variations on the pieces. My block is pretty simple, so I hope it will work... I've been so intimidated by the other blocks posted! I think this is going to be such a great quilt when it's all put together! So many exclamation points! Ahh!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren! It's great! What's with people getting intimidated? This is supposed to be fun. I think you had fun though. Which explains the exclamation points! And I love all the negative space in your block. The quilt needs it.

    ReplyDelete